We want the best for your child, and by working in partnership we can successfully enrich your child’s journey through American International School.
Research has shown that:-
- Keeping parents and community members involved in the educational process is the key to student success.
- Effective parent involvement in our schools enriches the educational experience of our children.
- Students thrive when they are surrounded by a safe learning environment.
- Student achievement is directly influenced by parent involvement and community engagement.
AIS shares student specific information, relevant news, and timely updates with families and community members so you can create a positive and supportive learning environment for every student.
STEAM Parental Engagement Program
This provides opportunities for parents to engage with their child’s learning and develop a better understanding of engagement strategies and their child’s learning needs.
STEAM American International school has developed its own engagement program which includes:
- Recognizing the central role of parents in the teaching and learning and process;
- Informing parents of student study program in advance so they can offer support where necessary;
- Providing the tools, resources and guidance parents need to support their child’s learning;
- Receiving a minimum amount of face-to-face contact with teachers during the school year;
- The creation of a parents’ association to help the school spread best practices to all parents.