American international schools are a popular choice for parents right across the world.
The American international School utilizes the Common Core State Standards.
The standards are:
- Research and evidence based
- Clear, understandable, and consistent
- Aligned with college and career expectations
- Based on rigorous content and the application of knowledge through higher-order thinking skills
- Built upon the strengths and lessons of current state standards
- Informed by other top-performing countries to prepare all students for success in our global economy and society
The International Baccalaureate (IB) is your child’s passport to a well-rounded and outstanding global education. This qualification and curriculum offers students from a wide range of cultural, ethnic and socio-economic backgrounds the opportunity to gain a world class qualification.
Focus: lifelong learning and personal growth
Our International Baccalaureate schools encourage children to become students for life as well as responsible, open-minded citizens of the world. The grand aim of the IB is to develop a lifelong love of learning in students, alongside an appreciation of diverse cultures and global points of view.
The three IB programs we will offer include:
- The Primary Years Program (PYP) – for students aged 3 to 12
- The Middle Years Program (MYP) – for students aged 11 to 16
- The Diploma Program (DP) – for students aged 16 to 19