We are always seeking enthusiastic parents who can help with classroom activities; help in the libraries; take part in social events, fundraisers, support sports teams; or coordinate after-school clubs.
The PA also seeks volunteers to welcome new AISS families through its Welcome Volunteers, and social, cultural and academic events for families and adults within the school.
Here are some examples on how you can get involved:
- Fulfill a position on the Parents’ Association Executive Committee
- Work with the Community Relations team
- Support the AISS Library teams
- Offer classroom support – Mentoring Program
- Support the Athletic & After School Activities
- Accompany field trips
- Share your expertise
- Decorating, organizing festivals, promotions and marketing