Living in Sweden
Welcome to Sweden, one of Europe’s most innovative countries, where green spaces and a stunning coastline are never far away.
You’ve made a great choice! Wary of moving to a country where polar bears supposedly roam the streets? Don’t be!
Let these five compelling reasons convince you to work and live in Sweden.
1. Workers have strong rights
2. Equality is key
3. Your family can get residence permits
4. Innovation is highly valued
5. The welfare system is inclusive
Work for STEAM
All teaching positions at STEAM have the following initial requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in subject area and/or valid teaching credential in subject area.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience.
- Masters’ preferred
- Ability to implement the workshop model and assess on growth is advantageous.
If you wish to apply for a specific position, please contact our Human Resources Director email@example.com including the following documents
- Cover letter
- Formative assessment
- Previous unit planner
- Performance Task