Fee Terms and Conditions
- An application fee of SEK 1500 (1 child), SEK 3000 (2 children), SEK 4500 (3 or more children) is payable at the time of initial application. This fee is a one off payment and not refundable.
- Once an offer of a place at the school is made, an invoice for the Enrollment Fee will be sent. Payment of this secures the place. A failure to pay this invoice within the stated time will result in the loss of a place. This fee is a one off payment and not refundable.
- Pupils who enroll mid-term, e.g. after Easter and after October break, will pay 50% of the term fee.
- If outstanding fees have not been settled by the due date, placement at the school cannot be guaranteed for the following term.
- AISS will invoice twice a year with 50% of annual Tuition Fees due per term.
STEAM American International School offers the following Sibling Discount:
Entitlement Tuition fee
- Third Sibling 20% discount
- Fourth and subsequent siblings 40% discount
The discount is deducted from the youngest sibling and is only applicable while 3 or more children are attending school at the same time.
Tuition Fee is non-refundable and payable in full even if a student only attends for part of the school year. There is no refund if a student leaves before the school year ends.
The re-enrollment period for students who wish to continue at AISS takes place during the month of March.
Re-enrollment takes place electronically; families are sent an email from Open Apply with a link to an electronic form.
AISS must be notified of the withdrawal of a child at least two months prior to their departure from AISS between September and March.
Failure to notify the school
If you do not notify the school during the re-enrollment period you will automatically be re-enrolled and an invoice will be issued.