AIS offer personalized learning solution to enable new learning models to power innovation and achieve personalized and competency-based learning. The new learning models have the power to dramatically improve student success with high-quality, scalable teaching and learning. Improve access, equity, and opportunity for all students with personalized, competency-based learning.
Our Learning Support Team comprises teachers with a range of expertise who work closely with classroom teachers. A variety of strategies are used to best meet the learning needs of all students. These may include:
- Small group instruction
- 1:1 instruction
- Support within the classroom
- Differentiated assessments
- Individualized Education Plans
- Speech & Language Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Individualized Learning Program
- Acceptance of students with special needs is made on a case by case basis.
- AIS offers students with special needs extra assistance of up to four hours per week.
- If a student requires further assistance in order to follow the AIS curriculum, costs for such extra assistance shall be paid by the student’s parent(s)/guardian(s).There is an additional charge for some services.